Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Farewell to Elder Heinrich


At the brand new Vladivostok International Airport

On March 13, we said goodbye to Elder Heinrich from St. George, Utah. We were sad to see him leave. Elder Heinrich plans to attend BYU in the fall and is interested in becoming an "entrepreneur". He will be missed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elder Heinrich is in my home ward! I've known him for years. And I've been called to serve in the Russia Vladivostok mission as well! Its crazy how its the exact same mission. Its been a huge blessing for me to have Elder Heinrich share with me his mission stories and pics. I report to the mtc June 5th! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful opportunity for you to see the missionary pictures and hear from Elder Heinrich about his service in our mission! We look forward to your coming to this wonderful part of the world! Pres. and Sister Brinton

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.